Make Plans for the Arizona State Fair!
Each year about a million people visit the Arizona State Fair, and this year promises to be better than ever with something for everyone in the family. This year’s concert lineup includes Queens of the Stone Age, Weezer, Darius Rucker, Wiz Khalifa, John Fogerty, Barenaked Ladies and more.
There are lots of free things to do at the Arizona State Fair once you pay the general admission price. Rodeos, racing, petting zoo, science and 4-H exhibits and more. For those that love thrill rides and the midway action, you can buy tickets in various package options, including all day ride wristbands.
October 10 Thur November 2. The Fair is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. Wednesday through Friday the Arizona State Fair opens at noon. On Saturdays and Sundays gates open at 10 a.m.
- Adult: $10
- Child (ages 5 – 13): $5
- Senior (ages 55 and up): $5
- Children under 5 are admitted free.
Directions to the Arizona State Fairgrounds:
- From I-10 Westbound, exit 19th Ave., turn right.
- From I-10 Eastbound, exit 27th Ave. left, turn right on Thomas, turn right on 19th Ave.
- From I-17 Southbound, exit Thomas left, turn right on 19th Ave.
- From I-17 Northbound, exit Thomas right, turn right on 19th Ave.
- From Grand Ave., turn east on Encanto.
You can park for free on weekends and take a free shuttle to the Fairgrounds. The free Park & Ride Shuttle from the State Capitol parking lots at Washington between 18th and 19th Avenues is available from about 6 p.m. on Fridays, and from 10 a.m. on Saturdays and Sundays for the run of the Fair.
The post Make Plans for the Arizona State Fair! appeared first on I-10 Exit Guide.
From: I-10 Featured