Orlando’s Holy Land Experience Gaining Reputation as More Than a “Theme Park”
It’s a one-of-a-kind destination for fun, relaxation, and inspiration in the heart of America’s vacation paradise. It’s also a place where individuals and families are coming to receive a life-changing touch from God.
As tens of thousands of vacationers travel to Orlando, Florida over spring break to enjoy the area’s world-class attractions, many are making a point to spend a day or more at Trinity Broadcasting Network’s Holy Land Experience, the unique vacation and worship destination in the heart of Central Florida where the land of the Bible comes alive, and where people are experiencing God’s presence in a powerful way.
“This is more than a theme park,” explained Holy Land Experience manager Mike Everett. “From the quiet and peaceful garden spots throughout the park, to the dynamic and award-winning dramatic productions, interactive exhibits, and even the great play area just for kids — every facet of Holy Land Experience is designed to give individuals and families an unforgettable vacation experience while bringing them closer to the love and life-changing power of Jesus.”
Among the most popular venues in the park is the 2,000-seat Church of All Nations, a state-of-the-art auditorium and worship center that is packed throughout the day with guests who come to experience such acclaimed theatrical productions as Forgiven, The Four Women Who Loved Jesus, The Fullness of Time Has Come, Legna — and The Passion, an unforgettable reenactment of the suffering, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, during which many Holy Land Experience guests receive a powerful touch from God.
Whitney Lynn Rivera, an award-winning actress at Holy Land Experience, said that she and other actors have the opportunity to pray with guests during and after the productions, and individuals and families are powerfully impacted everyday. “People actually come to Holy Land Experience expecting to receive miracles,” she said. “People come here expecting to be healed. People come here wanting an encounter with God, and they get it!”
Les Cheveldayoff, who has portrayed Jesus at Holy Land Experience for several years, added that the presence of God guests experience during the dramas at the Church of All Nations permeates every inch of the park. “Throughout the day at Holy Land Experience,” he said, “wherever our guests find themselves, God is there to touch them in a life-changing way.”
Among the many unique and memorable interactive exhibits that bring the Bible to life and impact guests at the Holy Land Experience are:
– The Dead Sea Qumran Caves, a re-creation of the mysterious place where many ancient Bible manuscripts were discovered. The exhibit includes a replica of the Upper Room in Jerusalem, where guests can participate in a Last Supper Communion with Jesus and His disciples — and where many have found healing and wholeness.
– The Wilderness Tabernacle, the heart of worship for the children of Israel after their exodus from Egypt. In this awe-inspiring exhibit the High Priest takes guests on a journey through Israel’s ancient priesthood, culminating with a breathtaking depiction of God’s glory revealed above the Ark of the Covenant.
– The Great Temple, the holy place held in highest reverence among the Jewish people. This is a truly breathtaking representation of the temple that once stood on hallowed Mount Moriah in First Century Jerusalem.
– Calvary’s Garden Tomb, a convincing representation of the sacred place where Jesus was laid after His crucifixion — and from which He was gloriously resurrected!
– The world-renowned Scriptorium, a combination museum, library, and research center that holds a collection of priceless manuscripts, scrolls, biblical antiquities, and artifacts. The enlightening presentations that accompany the exhibits offer visitors a close-up view of Bible and church history.
There is also the exquisite Christus Gardens, that features a rare and beautiful art collection of antique figures depicting the life of Christ.
And younger Holy Land Experience guests will enjoy the Smile of a Child Adventure Land, where they can burn up plenty of energy on the totally safe rock-climbing walls and bouncy houses, have their faces painted, and join in kid-style worship and fun!
Guests emphasize that a day at the park is a deeply moving experience that brings tears of joy and worship, along with plenty of laughter and good old-fashioned fun:
– Betty from Colorado said that her day at the park “was one of the most spiritual and moving experiences ever…. I left filled with the Holy Spirit.”
– Linda from Georgia said that “I was touched with compassion by all of the live re-enactments. It really made the Bible come to life.”
– Victor from Florida said that his day at Holy Land Experience “made me laugh, cry, and feel the Lord’s presence.”
– Robert from Illinois said that “the anointing of the Holy Spirit touched my heart and moved me to tears.”
– Faye from Colorado, who came with her husband, said that “I felt like I was walking on holy ground everywhere we went…. Thanks, TBN, for giving us the Holy Land Experience.”
– And a group all the way from Malaysia commented that “we feel like we had a glimpse of heaven, and it made us feel closer to Him.”
Mr. Everett said that changed lives and renewed hearts “are the foundation of everything that goes on at Holy Land Experience, and we are privileged every day to see our friends and guests deeply blessed through their time spent with us.” He added that the traditional spring break and Easter season is a particularly popular time for individuals and families to visit the park. “We look forward to this time every year as so many people come to Central Florida for vacation, and thousands find rest, relaxation, and a lasting touch from God at Holy Land Experience.”
The post Orlando’s Holy Land Experience Gaining Reputation as More Than a “Theme Park” appeared first on The I-4 Exit Guide.
From:: I-4 Featured