Tis the season for thrilling roller coasters, millions of dazzling LED lights, and kisses under the mistletoe as Six Flags Entertainment Corporation, the world’s largest regional theme park company, kicks off its annual holiday spectacular, Holiday in the Park.
Holiday in the Park is a treasured holiday tradition featuring intricately-themed lighting displays, holiday entertainment and an expansive selection of specialty food offerings guaranteed to make the season merry and bright for every member of the family.
Signature Holiday in the Park offerings guests of all ages can enjoy, include:
- A myriad of activities families can experience together including cookie-decorating, ornament-making, and face-painting;
- Millions upon millions of dazzling lights, choreographed lighting packages and beautifully decorated holiday-themed sections throughout the parks;
- Towering Christmas trees all lit up and decked out for the holidays;
- Wood-burning fire pits, perfect for making s’mores and keeping warm and toasty during nighttime visits;
- A wide assortment of seasonal menu items including flavored coffee and hot chocolate, peppermint and mocha fudge, festive funnel cakes, hot soups and chili served in homemade bread bowls and holiday platters of sliced turkey and chicken;
- Holiday photo locations featuring Santa, Mrs. Claus, antique sleighs, giant candy canes and life-size nutcrackers;
- Live entertainment with strolling carolers, choirs and elaborate stage productions;
- Retail locations brimming with great stocking stuffers like holiday candles, plush toys, scarves and unique ornaments; and
- Expanded hours of operation means more time to enjoy the sights and sounds of the season and create thrilling family memories.
Plan Your RoadTrip Now!
Book Your Perfect Room Near Six Flags Magic Mountain!
On the road? Why not take us with you. Our websites are mobile-friendly! Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!
The post Celebrate Holiday in the Park at Six Flags Magic Mountain appeared first on I-5 Exit Guide.
From:: I-5 Featured